This summer I’m just going to blog little, hopefully one liners, that will remind me of the things I don’t want to forget from this summer. So, here we go.
- All the one-on-one time with Luz and being able to see how good of a reader she is!
- Brooksie’s face when I let her help me carry milk to the storage closet.
- Lowellaus saying “can I please stay wit you”
- Bashari telling me he missed me on the first day
- the hugs from the new kids that I don’t even have relationships with
- seeing Jena come in to apply for a BLT place
- Dalton wanting to help me with EVERYTHING
- Alexis being a wonderful leader in 1-2nd grade
- 1st sunset at Lake Texoma
- being part of a church family who is totally in love with PT
- Asia’s attitude
- Thadeus with virtually no hair
- impervising during Bible Lesson on Thursday
- watching little Jesus get into the song “Get down”
- making Brooksie and Alexis work together after their fight (there hasn’t been another one between them since day 1)
- Luz, Jesus, Emily, and Melijah wanting to read during recess rather than go outside
- Emily telling us on the 1st day that she was the best reader in her class this school year because of the PT reading program